Mobile Hose Fixers and Hydraulics work closely with many of the Gold Coast’s marinas and marine related businesses, be it fishery, recreation or tourism.
Canal Dredging and Canal maintenance
The Gold Coast has many canals all are affected to some degree by tide, wind, waves, flood and time. We work closely with a number of dredging, piling and canal maintenance companies providing support for winches, dredge motors, hammers, Auger drives, propulsion systems and excavating machinery.
Removal of Marine Growth
Vessels that spend the majority of their life on the sea or tied to a mooring must periodically be removed from the water and the hull’s slime, weed and barnacle growth cleaned and or removed with the application of High pressure water blasting through durable high pressure and abrasion resistant hoses.
Travel and Sea Lifts
The Travel lift is a modern and specialised crane used to lift vessels (suspended from strong slings) safely from the water without having to rely on the antiquated adjustable cradle and inclined slip. The travel lift is completely hydraulically operated. From the steering, drives and lift winches, it can almost turning in its own length and can quickly pick up a vessel from the water and set it down on stands or cradles for repairs and maintenance.
The Sea Lift is a specialised hydraulically operated machine designed to lift wide multi-hulled vessels from the water. It does this by driving down a ramp into the water positioning itself under the multi-hull and then leveling and slowly lifting the multi-hull from the water and then driving up the ramp and placing the multi-hull on stands.
Fresh Water Weed
Control Fresh water weed Harvesters are also hydraulically operated. They use paddle drives and stainless steel cutters and conveyors to clear the Gold Coast’s Canals and lakes from choking weed growth.
Mobile Hose Fixers and Hydraulics service numerous Amphibious vehicles used in the Gold Coast tourist industry. With some designs utilising complex hydraulic drives to turn Jet drive units whilst the vessels are in the water.
Recent projects include
• Trawler winch speed control and bypass systems
• Stabiliser systems for cruisers and super yachts
• Barge hydraulic propulsion steering and tilt and lift systems
• Barge screw piling and pontoon installation
• Canal Dredges, hydraulics are used to control the speed and directional of winches and the cutting head depth and speed
• Fuel injection pipes on diesel engines
• Diesel Fuel transfer hoses, dual tank balance hoses and fuel tank shut off valves and fuel filtration upgrades
• Power Steering systems, auto pilots, steering bypass systems for survey
• Engine and Transmission oil coolers and remote mount oil filter systems
• High temperature Turbo oil feed and drain lines